Monday, March 2, 2009

Whoa, What just happened?

Can it be? I'm posting 2 days in a row! I went up to Virginia last Friday to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show and took tons of photos. There were just so many beautiful quilts with incredible machine quilting, and I went a little nuts with the camera. I bought a little bit, too, but not too much, since times are lean, and I'm on a fabric diet of sorts. One of the booths had all their layer cakes on sale 25% off, and I couldn't help but pick up a pack of Merry & Bright by Sandy Gervais. With that, maybe I can get a jump on holiday sewing for 2009. I'm thinking maybe a bowtie quilt? We'll see. I will probably change my mind between now and the time I finally get around to it.


Anyways, here is a link to the all the photos I took at the show. Most quilts have at least 2 photos - one from far away for the overall effect and another photo to more closely examine the machine quilting.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment