Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, 6/1/2009

The past couple of weeks, I've been making an effort to use my cookbooks and try new recipes more often. The Husband Elect bought me Bon Appetit's Fast Easy Fresh for Christmas this past year, and it's become my new go-to book for planning tasty weeknight meals. This week is pretty pasta-heavy, but I'm trying to use up food in my pantry so I don't have to throw out or move lots of food when I move out at the end of the month.


Monday - Cheese Tortellini with Pesto Cream Sauce (Fast Easy Fresh, p. 220)
Tuesday - Thai Noodle Soup (another food the Husband Elect bequeathed when he moved out of his apartment a couple of weeks ago)
Wednesday - CONFERENCE
Thursday - Frozen Pizza
Friday - REHEARSAL DINNER
Saturday - Orzo with Tomatoes, Feta, and Green Onions


For more menu plans, visit OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saying hello and the feedback on my blog. I'm always glad to run across another local blogger and I'll add you to my blog reader.

    The "husband elect" love it!

    ReplyDelete