Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday) 6/22/2009-6/28/2009

So, a day late and a dollar short, here's my food plan for the rest of the week.


Monday - Frozen pizza
Tuesday - Macaroni and cheese & green beans
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner (by the way, I'm sticking with my original Cooking Light hashbrown casserole recipe. The crockpot recipe I tried a couple of weeks ago was on the less good side.)
Thursday - Box of Thai food stuff and noodles
Friday - Eat out? Or Taco Night with company? I still haven't decided.
Saturday - Wedding shower
Sunday - Foster's Market Macaroni and Cheese - I never got around to making it last week, what with all the moving. We'll try for it again this week.


It's a little heavy on the processed food this week. I moved into the new apartment this past weekend, and I LOVE it (especially all the counter and cabinet space in the kitchen), but I'm moving at a glacial pace when it comes to unpacking. I just finished unpacking the kitchen stuff last night, so I'm making some low-maintenance meals this week. Some folks from the Husband Elect's family are hosting a shower for us on Saturday, so that should take care of dinner that night. A bunch of out of town folks are going to be crashing at the new place, so I'm in a hurry to get enough space cleared out to throw down some air mattresses and pull out the couch bed.


Wish me luck!!


For more of this week's menu plans, check out Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment