Friday, July 10, 2009

Ambitious Weekend Plans



This is the first weekend since May that we haven't had to do anything or be anywhere, so what am I doing? I'm packing in the stuff to do, but I'm so happy that I actually get to choose what to do, instead of having it chosen for me.

On the weekend crafty agenda:
  • Finish piecing the Wee Play quilt top (such adorable fabric - pictured below)
  • Put borders on the Shangri-La quilt top
  • Sandwich and baste the 1974 quilt (pictured above - my least favorite crafty task)
  • And get tracing paper designs ready to quilt the 1974 quilt
  • Hit the Christmas in July sale at Wish Upon a Quilt??

On the weekend non-crafty agenda:
  • Make dinner for tonight - it's an easy one
  • Get appetizers, dinner, dessert, ready for Sunday (did I mention the Husband Elect's parents are coming over? eep!)
  • Make vegetable broth
  • Plan out food for next week + grocery list
  • Grocery Store
  • Clean apt
  • Finish Thank-You cards (only 6 more left, as of 10am!)
  • 2 loads of laundry (1 today, 1 tomorrow), and I should finally be caught up
I'm optimistic that I can at least finish the crafty tasks and get dinner on the table. We'll see how the cleaning goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment