This is the first weekend since May that we haven't had to do anything or be anywhere, so what am I doing? I'm packing in the stuff to do, but I'm so happy that I actually get to choose what to do, instead of having it chosen for me.
On the weekend crafty agenda:
- Finish piecing the Wee Play quilt top (such adorable fabric - pictured below)
- Put borders on the Shangri-La quilt top
- Sandwich and baste the 1974 quilt (pictured above - my least favorite crafty task)
- And get tracing paper designs ready to quilt the 1974 quilt
- Hit the Christmas in July sale at Wish Upon a Quilt??
On the weekend non-crafty agenda:
- Make dinner for tonight - it's an easy one
- Get appetizers, dinner, dessert, ready for Sunday (did I mention the Husband Elect's parents are coming over? eep!)
- Make vegetable broth
- Plan out food for next week + grocery list
- Grocery Store
- Clean apt
- Finish Thank-You cards (only 6 more left, as of 10am!)
- 2 loads of laundry (1 today, 1 tomorrow), and I should finally be caught up