Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday again) 7/6/2009-

Monday - Frozen pizza
Tuesday - Whole Wheat Linguine with Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Ricotta, Salad
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - The Husband Elect cooks Green Curry (I do the dishes in my fancy pink gloves)
Friday - Slow Cooker Lasagna (with the fake beef crumbles), Salad
Saturday - Cheesy Baked Tortellini, Zucchini
Sunday - Tortilla Black Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Biscuits


Whenever we go out of town on the weekend, I always feel like I spend the rest of the week catching up. This week was no exception - hence the frozen pizza at the beginning of the week. Now that all the food is planned and purchased, I have to keep unpacking and writing thank you notes for the shower we had last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment