Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, 8/24-8/28

Monday - "Chicken", Spinach, and Goat Cheese Pasta
Tuesday - Creamy Orzo and Broccoli
Wednesday - Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
Thursday - Potato Soup
Friday - Frozen Pizza
Saturday - Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans


For more weekly menus, check out OrgJunkie!


Life has been so hectic lately, I feel like I've barely had time to stop and relax. Last week, work was pretty busy, and I had absolutely no energy to do anything except fall in bed after I made dinner and cleaned up. We went to the parents' house this weekend to start our marriage counseling and for a church ladies' shower.


The final wedding countdown is officially on: 33 days, well 32 1/2 days, I suppose. We're getting excited, but it's become glaringly obvious that we still have quite a bit of last-minute tasks to take care of: marriage license, final headcount to caterer, DECIDING ON CAKES, and not losing/gaining any weight so my wedding dress still fits, (I'm relying on my FitDay account to keep me in line.), etc. etc. etc.


In the midst of all this, I've finished quilts. I know, I just whined about all the stuff I have left to do, but I'm still finding time to quilt and keep myself sane. Be on the lookout this week for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment