Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday and Mini-Quilt Parade LAST Day


So this should be the final quilt for this parade. The fabric came from an assortment I had in my stash, and the pattern came from Donna Kinsey's Strip Happy: Quilting on a Roll.

Started: May 2008
Finished: November 2008
Machine-pieced, Machine-quilted

Food for this week...


Monday: Spinach-Stuffed Shells, Broccoli
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
Wednesday: Bean Burritos, Salad
Thursday: Tortellini Salad and Chilled Avocado Soup
Friday: Frozen Pizza, Salad
Saturday: Green Curry
Sunday: Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Sweet Potato Biscuits


I might have to shake this up a bit, since the heat's supposed to be in the triple digits at the beginning of the week. Odds are, I'm going to go out of my way NOT to turn on the oven if I can help it.


For more menu plans, check out Org Junkie's website.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy menu. Thanks for the stuffed shells recipe. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy menu. Thanks for the stuffed shells recipe. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete