Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini Quilt Parade, Day 2


Today's quilt is one of my favorites I've made so far. When I first started getting serious about quilting, Mom was so excited that she bought me a little something from any collection I mentioned to her, even in passing. When I told her how much I loved the Roman Holiday collection from 3 Sisters, she picked up something from the collection every time she wandered into a quilt shop. I ended up with 3 charm packs, 1 jelly roll, and a half-dozen or so fat quarters.

I used it on my twin bed when I lived in the tiny apartment, but I think I could get away with putting it on a double bed, also.

A close-up of my less than stellar overall stippling. But I love the fabric and the scrappiness of the quilt so much that I can handle some less than show-quality quilting.


Started: March 2008
Finished: July 2008
Machine-pieced, Machine-quilted

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a beautiful quilt, Megan! As a brand new quilter, I love visiting the blogs and seeing what other quilters are doing :)

    ReplyDelete