Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mini-Quilt Parade, Day 5


And the parade drudges on...


Today's quilt was made in honor of my brother, who is a pretty big fan of LSU sports. Notice I didn't say I made it for him. I thought I would make it for him, but after he saw the top, he decided that his favorite team had some pretty girly colors. About the time I started putting this quilt together, Mom was kind enough to pass along her Pfaff Grand Quilter, which is/was blazin' fast compared to my other machine. I was shocked, shocked I tell you, at how quickly I could piece and quilt my quilts.

For the quilting, I did a loose all-over stippling pattern. I was still getting the feel of the new machine.



Started: April 2008
Finished: November 2008
Machine-pieced, machine-quilted

No comments:

Post a Comment