Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday as usual) and a Few Things...

1) First things first, here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Venetian Macaroni and Cheese (I only kind of follow the recipe), Asparagus, Salad
Tuesday: Potato Soup, Salad, Bread
Wednesday: NACHOS
Thursday: Chik'n Pitas with homemade tzatziki sauce (Drew cooks!)
Friday: Frozen pizza, Salad or asparagus
Saturday: Baked Gnocchi, Broccoli
Sunday: Lentil Soup, Bread


For more menu plans this week, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's website!


2) I'm officially married now (eep!! - see the photographer's blog for the sneak peek photos they posted today!!), which means that...


3) I've been out of town for the past couple of weeks and didn't come close to finishing my first Schnibbles project, nor have I started on THIS month's Schnibbles project. I'm gonna try to at least get caught up on the tops, but don't hold your breath, k?


4) We're under contract on a house and supposed to close at the end of this month! (Again, don't hold your breath on the Schnibbles projects.) We're cautiously excited about the prospect of having a house to fix up and redecorate (and pay for). The Hubs got a few power tools off our wedding registry, so he's ready to tackle any home improvement project that comes our way. And I am anxious to go to Lowe's and start picking out paint chips to coordinate with my quilts.


5) I actually have new photos to post, but they're coming tomorrow because now I have to write thank-you notes. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember having the most amazing Gnocchi at this little Italian restaurant in San Diego! They were so light and moist.
    Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
    I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
    Well, gotta get back to the laundry and "Law and Order".

    ReplyDelete