Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, 11/1-11/7

So, the husband keeps painstaking track of our monthly budget, and I'm sad to say that in the month of October, I dug us $67 in the hole on groceries - that's a whole extra weeks' worth of groceries. I'm really not sure how it happened. I mean, we only eat meatless meals, for crying out loud, and we buy our food as un-processed as possible. But this month will be better, I'm determined. With that in mind, here's our menu for this week...

Sunday - Tomato-Basil Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Monday - Creamy Orzo with Broccoli [Note: I always double the amount of vegetables and halve the cream]
Tuesday - Spinach and Ricotta -Stuffed Shells
Wednesday - Potato Soup
Thursday - Black Bean Burrito Bake and Mexican Rice
Friday - Frozen Pizza
Saturday - Eat Out (the folks come in town!!)


For more weekly menus, check out Org Junkie!

1 comment: