Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday + Schnibbles Confessions

I feel like I say this every time I actually post a menu plan, but it's going to be another busy week. We're still painting/de-wallpapering the house, and doing the work thing so we have $$ to buy our paint. Add a little holiday shopping in the mix, along with a trip home this next weekend to get a carload of stuff from the parents, and well, we're going to be busy again.

Sunday - Greek Hummus Salad + Homemade Pitas
Monday - Tortellini Spinach Toss + Green Beans
Tuesday - Tomato Soup + Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (using up the very last of the summer basil)
Wednesday - Vegetable Lasagna, Salad, Yeast Rolls
Thursday - Spinach-Stuffed Shells, Green Beans
Friday - Frozen Pizza

For more weekly menus, be sure to check out Org Junkie's website!

Okay, on to Schnibbles news. Just *yesterday*, I finally finished cutting out fabric for November's Schnibbles pattern. I gave it the old college try, but needless to say, unless some post-Thanksgiving miracle occurs, I'll be sitting the November parade (and possibly December parade) out. I hope to catch up on the Schnibbles tops sometime in January, once the house is painted to our liking, and I've unpacked the sewing supplies a little bit. In the meantime, don't expect to see a lot of Schnibbles productivity on my blog, but do check out the Schnibbles parades on Sinta's and Sherry's blogs tomorrow! The pattern for November is oh so cute, so you're in store for a real treat!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Megan!

    I love your Christmas gift for your in-laws, because we both know Durham rocks! These are my top three picks for you: Watt's Grocery, Rue Cler, and Piedmont. Other options though, Thai Cafe, Rockwood Filling Station (pizza), Pop's Tattoria, Tosca and pricey options: Four Square, Nana's, and Revolution You can google all the menus too. Would love to hear where you go and what you thought.

    ReplyDelete