- Any Fat Quarter bundle from Sandy Gervais - Essence, L'Amour, I'm flexible. Surprise me.
- A Nature's Notebook Fat quarter bundle from April Cornell because Mom wouldn't let me near her Sunshine bundles a few weeks ago.
Whatcha say, Santa? I've been too naughty this year to receive such generous gifts? In that case, here are a few other items I've been eyeing...
- Aster Manor Layer Cake - Yes, I realize it's girly and that it clearly violates the Hubster's No Floral rule, but if I hang this quilt on a wall he doesn't often pass, what harm can it do?
- Mill House Inn Layer Cake - I promise I'd make something out of this for someone else.
- Simple Abundance Jelly Roll - Because one pre-cut of this stuff is never enough.
I'm pretty sure the girls who run the Jolly Jabber can vouch for my good behavior this year.
I'll be sure to leave the mint-flavored oreos for you this year!
Okay, seriously. The folks from Fat Quarter Shop are hosting a giveaway. Compose a letter to Santa, indicating what in-stock item you'd like from FQS, blog it, then post it on THEIR blog, and they'll pick a lucky winner soon.