With all that going on, I haven't been as productive with my quilting as previous years, but I've LOVED all the quilts I finished this year.
- First there was the Simplicity quilt, made from a charm pack and some yardage,
- A similar quilt made for my friend Katherine when she graduated from med school (from Zaza),
- Quilts for my bridesmaids - from Cotton Blossoms, Roman Holiday Wovens, Shangri-La, and 1974,
- Table toppers from Nature's Chorus and Merry & Bright,
- And a quilt made from a Tranquility charm pack for Merissa to give her grandmother for Christmas.
On top of the finished projects, I have bookoos of quilt tops to keep me busy, partially due to the Schnibbles challenge, but I've been cranking out a few on my own also. I would love to invest in a longarm machine one day, so I'm telling myself I need to have practice tops once I get one :)
Mom and Dad are moving 16 or so hours away later this month, and Mom's been cleaning out her sewing room, which has meant lots of new-to-me fabric has entered my stash. I can't wait to start on my 2010 projects (planned and unplanned)!
Hope everyone has a year filled with sewing and other craftiness!!