Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, 1/23-1/30


Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Pizza and Salad
Tuesday - Cheesy Baked Tortellini
Wednesday - Nachos
Thursday - Sweet Potato Chili and Cornbread Muffins
Friday - Broccoli Cheese Soup and Salad
Saturday - Vegetable Lasagna


This week's menu is pretty similar to last week's, mainly because I went out of town in the middle of the week to help the folks pack up for their big move this week. Then when I got home, I just didn't feel like cooking anything. Luckily, we didn't have to make any extra trips to the grocery store. Here's to a week of fun cooking (and eating!)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh the Nachos do sounds sooo good thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try them. Nicole-www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Sweet Potato Chili sounds yummy! I'd like that recipe! Your Madeline Schnibbles - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete