Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - we finally have a stove and oven!

After roughly a week of eating frozen meals and coming up with creative ways of using our panini press, I'm THRILLED to announce that we have our oven/stove unit hooked up in the kitchen. There it is to the right, in all of its double ovenned glory. I plan to make a few dozen cookies sometime this week to celebrate. Here's our menu plan for the week, in which we get to use our stove and oven...


Sunday - Crockpot Curry
Monday - Creamy Orzo, (Crab-Stuffed Flounder for me), and Salad
Tuesday - Spinach Lasagna, Salad, Bread
Wednesday - Black Bean & Sweet Potato Quesadillas
Thursday - Butternut Squash Soup
Friday - Frozen Pizza and Salad


Not of the vegetarian persuasion? For more menus - many meat-filled, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's website!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah..I am lovin' the new stove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butternut squash soup. Sounds good. I guess I won't feel so sorry for my appliance problem! You've had your own.

    ReplyDelete