Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Sweet Potato Chili, Corn Muffins
Tuesday - Broccoli Cheese Orzo Bake, Salad
Wednesday - Taco Salad
Thursday - Cheesy Baked Tortellini, Broccoli, Salad
Friday - Frozen Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Inside Out Ravioli, Broccoli, Salad

This weekend, we finally caved and did it. We became Costco members. All the people in the neighborhood who we've spoken with have told us that the place is amazing. So on Saturday, we ate a hearty breakfast and set out on our mission. We weren't blown away by any means, but we were pleasantly surprised with some good deals on almond butter, flea medication, and avocadoes. I'm not going to be able to buy everything I need there, but I think it will help us save some dough on some of our staples.


For more of this week's menu plans, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's website.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I might have to try the tortellini. Thanks for sharing!

    I was the same way about Costco, but it does save on the staples and nonperishables.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete