Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Madeline Blocks



Like I said yesterday, I'm hoping to make one Madeline block per day for January's Schnibbles pattern. If I can keep it up, I'll be done with the star blocks by this time next Wednesday. When I decided to piece the blocks like this, instead of in my usually assembly line fashion, I was worried it would take a lot longer to finish. In the end, it probably does take longer, but I'm digging the fact that I get to complete a whole block each night.


[Pay no mind to my dirty floor, please. We still haven't unpacked the vacuum bags.]

1 comment:

  1. I think that I might have to give this method a try! At least you have completed blocks to look at and admire instead of a bunch of cut up pieces lying around.

    Good luck. You should be done in no time!

    ReplyDelete