Sunday, February 21, 2010

Parade of Tablerunners, Day 1

Like I mentioned last weekend, I finished up some tablerunners while I watched TV this week. Now, they're all bound and ready to decorate my somewhat cluttered table. Since there are 3 of them, I've decided to have a tablerunner mini-parade. Here's Day 1:



For this pattern, I used the Petits Fours pattern from Moda Bake Shop. It was a great tutorial with easy to follow instructions. The best part? It takes only one charm pack and a teeny bit of yardage to make the top of this table runner. I used a Patisserie charm pack from Fig Tree Quilts that I won off ebay last summer. I'm a big fan of how the bright red pops against the more neutrals and tans in this collection. I'm toying with the idea of tracking down more pre-cuts and yardage from this collection to make a bigger project, since I need more projects ;)



Vital stats...
Started: August 2009
Finished: February 2010
Machine-pieced, machine-quilted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes...I love that Fig Tree fabric!....Great job and I can't wait to see the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I'm really getting into the Fig Tree fabrics - I just bought a charm pack of Mill House Inn to play with.

    ReplyDelete