Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best of My World This Week, through 3/20

CRAFTINESS
FOOD
  • Spinach Ravioli Lasagna - Pasta + spinach + cheese = heaven
  • Healthy Homemade Tortillas - They're a little bit cheaper from the Costco, but this has to be the least expensive way to make these things, and we eat a LOT of them, it seems like.
  • Stoneware Fluted Cake Recipes - I went to a house party a couple of weeks ago for Thirty-One products, and the hostess served a cake that she made in the microwave with a Pampered Chef stone bundt pan. I'm intrigued, so I've been hunting down recipes.
LIFE
  • Resisting the Time Suck - Some nights after I crawl into bed, I think, "Where did my day go? What exactly did I accomplish today?" This article might help answer those questions.
  • Mad Men Barbie Dolls - "Only" $75 each

No comments:

Post a Comment