Here are some links I've seen and loved lately...
- Gobble Chain Tutorial - Ever since I saw a photo of this quilt posted in the flickr pool for the Gobble Gobble challenge, I thought: "I must make that quilt." Luckily, Natalia read my mind and posted a tutorial for it. She also has lots of other fun tutorials using Moda pre-cuts linked in her sidebar.
- Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along - Announced about a month ago, this quilt along got started last week. It's not too late to grab a jelly roll that has no plans attached to it and make the 1st block.
- American Jane pattern - I didn't save the name of this pattern when I bookmarked it, but it's available from Sandy Klop's website. I bought one of those 60 degree rulers for a class I took about a year and a half ago. I'm always on the lookout for quilts where I can use it again.
- Knock-Off J.Crew Ruffle Tee - This might be slightly above my skill level (which tends to stall out at 1/4" seams), but it can't be all that hard, right?
- Chicken Cacciatore Risotto - I've become gradually accustomed to not eating meat, since the H is a vegetarian. Then I see recipes like this that make me miss it.
- Almost No-Knead Bread - You cook it in the oven in a dutch oven, and it doesn't seem to require much tending. I'm intrigued.
- Macaroni & Cheese from the Pioneer Woman - In my mind, Ree is the queen of all comfort food. See her interpretation of my most favorite comfort food, EVER.