Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Completely Finished Schnibbles...

... but unfortunately, it's not THIS month's Schnibbles pattern. I'll cry uncle on March's pattern for now and try to catch up next month. It's all cut out and half-assembled on my sewing table. But I got distracted by the Verna 9-patch I started a couple of weeks back. (I'm hoping for better light on the finished quilt photos, whenever those may happen.)

Anyways, moving along. Below you see the Schnibbles pattern from January - Madeline - made from 2 Aster Manor charm packs. You saw the flimsy back in January, but here it is fully quilted. This pattern has been one of my favorite Schnibbles patterns thus far. I get excited about pretty much any pattern with an 8-pointed star (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C), and this one was no exception.


Here's a close-up of the quilting.


I'm contemplating making this pattern again, maybe from a layer cake? Do any of you other Schnibblers have a favorite pattern so far?


Vital stats:
Started: January 2010
Finished: March 2010
Collection: Aster Manor by 3 Sisters
Machine-pieced, machine-quilted

2 comments:

  1. All of your Schnibbles quilts are gorgeous! It would be hard to pick a favorite.

    Enjoy your Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this quilt is super lovely! Your dinner menus are inspiring me to seek out a few new meals here...thanks!
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete