Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in: Results


As promised, I attended the Friday Night Sew-In last night and was able to get quite a bit done. I finished making all the 9-patch blocks out of a Verna charm pack and some of the sashing. This afternoon, after a few hours of yard work, I laid out all the 9-patches in an agreeable layout. I'm hoping that tomorrow, I can sew together the blocks with sashing and slap on the borders. We'll see what happens.




YardWork: It was our first yardwork session of the season. We have a lawnmower coming in the mail sometime this week, so we needed to get out and pick up all the pine cones and sticks to get ready for the first mow. Here's an after photo. I really should have taken a before photo also. Our work would seem much more dramatic. We still have another few hours of work waiting on us tomorrow, as you can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment