Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday and Fraternal Twins!




Sunday - Artichoke Pesto and Pasta (I also added a bag of frozen peas to the pesto), Asparagus
Monday - Chicken Pitas with Tzatziki sauce
Tuesday - Fiery Three Bean Chili (Foster's Market recipe) and cornbread
Wednesday - Tortilla Black Bean Casserole from La Bonne Cuisine
Thursday - Spinach Risotto
Friday - Frozen Pizza

For more menus, be sure to check out OrgJunkie.


Now, for the fraternal twins part of my post. (Put the phone down, Mom. I'm not pregnant.) Above are two quilt tops - different fabrics but the same pattern!! The one to the left was made using a charm pack and some yardage from Gobble Gobble by Sandy Gervais, and I made the one to the right using a charm pack and some yardage of Verna from Kate Spain. I usually don't ever EVER make the same pattern twice. There are just so many other cool blocks and patterns out there. But the scrappy simplicity of this one is really appealing to me. What about you? Do you ever make the same pattern(s) twice?

1 comment:

  1. Ill be over for dinner on Sunday, Tuesday, and Saturday!Yummy!

    BTW-the twins are gorgeous...:0)

    ReplyDelete