Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WIP Wednesday

I think this might be the first time in ages I've done one of these posts. I had high hopes of snapping a few photos this morning, when the sunlight was coming through the windows. I even had a few extra minutes before I had to dash out the door. But of course Murphy's Law kicked in, the camera batteries went dead, and we didn't have any charged ones handy. So I bring to you (live from my HP-osaurus!) blah kind of photos. Hopefully, the fabric makes up for it.




This little number was the Schnibbles pattern from February - Madeline. I'm {this} close to being finished with the quilting. I just need to finish the borders and go back and stitch in the ditch around the 9 big blocks in the middle. Am I the only one who struggles with machine-stitching in the ditch? I can't seem to sew a straight seam to save my life, even when I swap out my darning foot and use the feed dogs.


With any luck, I'll have it bound by the end of the weekend, so I can move on to other things, like my bee blocks and pinwheel sampler blocks I've neglected thus far.



No comments:

Post a Comment