- Funky Quilted Binder Cover - My LQS linked to this old-ish tutorial this week, when they posted about spring cleaning. I'm planning to use the pattern to create a cover for my recipes binder.
- Verna's Quilt Tutorial - Natalia posts the best tutorials. I want to make this out of all my favorite collections. Twice. The fact that she made it in Verna definitely makes it more appealing.
- Nursing Cover Tutorial - For those situations in new mothers' lives when they'd prefer not to whip out their boobs in public.
- Patience Corners - Quilt Blocks Galore is a great resource for swap/bee blocks, especially if you're into traditional piecing. I tagged this particular block because I think it would make a great pattern for all those jelly rolls you/I might have sitting around.
- Oh, Fransonn! Makes a Quilt Sandwich - Is this how everyone else has been making quilt sandwiches all along, and I'm the odd one out? I tried out this method a few weeks ago, it was oh! so much easier.
- Homemade Heating Pad - Because everyone wants a heating pad to match their throw pillows.
- Quilt Yardage Calculator - Is there an iphone app like this? If so, I'm totally going to buy it (app and iphone) It would save me so many headaches and pieces of scrap paper when I'm buying fabric.
- Zig Zag Quilt Along - All the links. In one place. Why haven't I started on this precious quilt already?
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Squares - Recipes with cookie dough as a main feature always drum up lots of nostalgia for me. Because Mom was cool and always let me lick the spatula when we made cookies.
- Rosemary Bread in a Pot - I've said it a dozen times here, but I'll repeat it: Bread-baking scares me. There's so much room for disaster. This recipe makes it look easy.
- Ravioli Bake - Because dinner shouldn't have to be a big ordeal every night.
- Grilled Cheese Academy - cheese + bread = manna from heaven.
- Sugar Cookie Bars - True story: I've had homemade sugar cookie dough sitting in my refrigerator almost as long as I've been drafting this post. How can you tell when cookie dough goes bad? Off to ask Google.
- Super-fudge Brownies with Reese's PB Cups - This is one of those recipes that makes me say, "hubba, hubba."
- Doughnut Muffins - I don't know which part is the most exciting: the doughnut or the muffin?
- The 10 Cheapest, Healthiest Foods Money Can Buy - Contrast this link with the 7 that come before it. Oops.
- 10 Yard-Sale Entertaining Essentials - You could easily tote this list to the thrift store on your next trip. There's other stuff that I'd add (picture frames - anything can be spray-painted)/omit (chairs - the last thing we need in our house right now = more chairs) from the list, but it at least gets your creative juices flowing.
- 36 Ways to Organize Your Food/Meals - I realize that not everyone is as nutty as I am when it comes to food, but in case you are, or would like to become nuttier, take a gander at some of these planners (all free for download!).
- Ultimate Personal Growth Guide - I would rather die than be caught buying a self-help book, but I could probably spend hours reading the same content in blog format. Why is that? Does anyone else have this problem? If so, click on!