- Wonky Star Tutorial - I just used this tutorial for one of my Triangle Modern Quilt Guild swap blocks, and it was much fun! I recommend it as a great way to use up the stash. I'm thinking about using it as my block when it comes to be my month for Sew Bee It. Then again, my month isn't until December, so I have plenty of time to change my mind.
- Half-Square Triangle Tutorial - Karrie explains how to make half-square triangles from jelly roll strips withOUT buying a new special ruler.
- Raw Edge Applique Tutorial - Allison posted this quilt as part of the Blogger's Quilt Festival, and I was reminded of how much I want to try out this quilt pattern - maybe as a scrappy drunkard's path?
- Restaurant-Style Salsa - I side with Ree on this one. Chunky salsa is no fun.
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta - For those nights when you're looking for a red sauce that isn't so tomato-y
- Italian Cream Cake - Um, yum.
- Urban Grace Interiors - House of Turquoise is one of my favorite homedec blogs, and this post gives me hope that my post-modern Eames chair-loving husband and I, with my collection of Cottage Living backissues, might be able to reconcile our homedec differences.
- Liza Minelli Covers Beyonce - She pulls it off fairly well, I think. Unfortunately, she didn't do the dance.