Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Completely Finished Cindy Lou Who Schnibbles


Finally, some pictures of a finished project. This particular Schnibbles is near and dear to my heart - I won a couple of Happy Campers jelly rolls from Carrie with this flimsy waaay back in October. I'm telling y'all, it pays to actually finish your Schnibbles quilts (tops) - there are lots of prizes up for grabs each month!



At first, I wasn't exactly wild about this particular top. The prints were so large, they got lost once I cut them into the small squares for the small 9-patches. But when I pulled it out to quilt last month, I was surprised at how more I liked it. Maybe I was just in the mood to see some spring-like colors after the "frigid" weather North Carolinians experienced this winter. Now that it's quilted and bound, I'm absolutely in love!



Vital stats:
Started: October 2009
Finished: April 2010
Collection: Nostalgia by April Cornell
Machine-pieced, machine-quilted


On a happy note, be sure to check out Honey Run Quilter's giveaway - a charm pack AND a jelly roll of Tweet Tweet by Keiki! Run over there, before the giveaway closes on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I recognize that Nostalgia fabric collection! lol It gave me fits!

    I love how your quilt turned out with it. And the "crinkley" look of it in your pics makes me want to snuggle it to my face.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete