Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Roundabout completely finished!


Full disclosure: I had a tough time following the original pattern for Roundabout. Life's just too short for partial seams, y'all. So I modified the pattern slightly to use up a jelly roll that Mom passed along a few months back. Similar to the Nostalgia top, I was a little bit half-hearted about this top, but once I started quilting it, I liked it much better.



In the "roundabouts," I quilted daisies, most likely inspired by all the flowers that started blooming about the time I finished the top. The whole time I quilted it, I was humming this song to myself.




Vital stats:
Started - April 2010
Finished - April 2010
Machine-pieced, machine-quilted
Collection: Spring Meadow by Cheri Strole for Moda

Now it's time for me to get crackin' on the April AND May Schnibbles. Eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment