- Homemade Clock Magnets - These are an adorable way to re-use bottlecaps!
- How to Turn an Imagine Into an Embroidery Pattern - You don't need Photoshop, nor do you have to download yet another program to your desktop.
- Spider Web Quilt Block Tutorial - These blocks have been popping up on flickr over the past few months. It was nice to finally see a tutorial.
- Homemade Faux Starch - I just finished up my first bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press, and it was great but kind of pricey. I'm on the lookout for homemade/more frugal alternatives.
- Nine Patch Lattice Quilt Pattern - I saw this pattern awhile back, but it wasn't until I saw it in action here that I decided that I'm going to make it.
- All Stars Quilt - A great pattern for stash-busting, if you don't want to bust out big $$ for 2 layer cakes.
- Asterisk Crazy - They're just so easy - another great stash buster.
- Simple Circle Tutorial - Part 1 and Part 2
- Dorie Greenspan's Shortbread - For all those great summer berries!
- Convenient Cinnamon Rolls Without the Can - They're still a lot of work. It's just all done ahead of time. Then you freeze them.
- 11 Things Dwight Schrute Taught Me About Food & Frugality - I can't decide if I like the quotes or the interpretations advice better. Regardless, it's fun reading.
- Sarah's House on HGTV - We don't have cable, so I'm pretty far behind the curve on most things entertainment. Quilts in every room! Hurrah!