Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday - Penne and Vodka Sauce, Sauteed Zucchini
Monday - White Bean Soup, Bread
Tuesday - Falafel Pitas
Wednesday - Spinach and Ricotta Shells, Sauteed Zucchini
Thursday - Tortilla Black Bean Casserole, Avocado slices
Friday - Frozen Pizza, Salad
Saturday - Capellini Piedmontese, Green Beans


I'm hoping to get lots of sewing done this week, so I worked for a few hours yesterday getting food together for the week. Hopefully, it won't take so long to pull together dinner. So far, I've:
  • made the white bean soup (last weekend before I left). I just have to pull the soup and bread out of the freezer to thaw, then reheat and add the cream to the soup
  • formed the falafel pitas, so I just have to grill them
  • cooked the shells and stuffed them with the spinach-ricotta mixture
  • made the filling for the black bean casserole
  • made the pesto for the capellini dish
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get crank out a quilt top this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment