Monday, June 28, 2010

State Fair Schnibbles Done! (+food)



I'm very happy to show you my Schnibbles top for this month - State Fair - completed a few days ahead of schedule, thank you very much :)


State Fair Schnibbles Top

I made it with a couple of charm packs of Hunky Dory, and true to form, I didn't follow the pattern exactly. I made a few extra pinwheels, leaving me with a smaller piano key border. So I just solved that problem by filling in the gaps with my other border fabric. The fabrics blend together well enough that you can't really tell if you stand far enough away. I can't wait to get this one quilted! I'm thinking about using the flower quilting tutorial that Alison posted the other day.


For those of y'all who just come here for the food, here's what we're eating for dinner this week...




Sunday: Chicken Pitas
Monday: Potato Soup, Wraps, Carrot Sticks
Tuesday - Frozen Pizza, Salad
Wednesday - Leftovers for me, Sandwich and Tots for the Hubz
Thursday - Mac and Cheese, Zucchini
Saturday - Baked Ziti

1 comment:

  1. Yep...your post title caught my eye!

    Great job on the State Fair quilt! Someone gave me their pattern & I am thinking about making one of them.....hmmm

    Enjoy your yummy meals for the week,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete