Saturday, July 31, 2010

Joy Luck Schnibbles - Final Steps

It's not officially finished, but I'm thisclose to being done, so I'll go ahead and post before I get swept up in the activities of the next week or so. This month's Schnibbles pattern was brand spankin' new - Joy Luck. I decided to use up some Whimsy charm packs I purchased when Fat Quarter Shop had a big Whimsy sale a few weeks back. (BTW - if you aren't following FQS on twitter or facebook, you should be. They've been running some sweet sales on specific collections for their social network buddies.)

Joy Luck in Whimsy (bad lighting)


I'll post a better picture with more details once it's bound. The short story: I had a blast making this quilt, and I think a larger version of it would be awesome and doable with only one layer cake's worth of squares, if I'm willing to forego the pieced rail fence border (I am).


Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment