Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Things I'm crushing on this summer...


Fabric = Bliss (no explanation needed)



Food = Macaroni and Cheese - Anyone who knows me knows that I luv macaroni and cheese. It can't be helped. We've had homemade versions at least twice a month, maybe more all summer.

Macaroni & cheese

Books = Charlaine Harris - My sister-in-law introduced me to these books a few months back. I'm plowing my way through most of the series this summer - the PERFECT summer reading series - just pure plot, no long rambling, run-on sentences, deep meaning, or deep thinking.



TV = Modern Family re-runs - We didn't start watching this show until after Christmas, and it makes us sad that we missed so much. We keep hoping they'll run the earlier re-runs this summer, but no luck yet. We're enjoying the re-runs just as much as we did the first time around.


Music = Homemade Summer 2010 playlist - See links to the youtube videos below. All these songs made my summer 2010 playlist on itunes because 1) they specifically mention summer or 2) they remind me of summer somehow, someway.


1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on Bliss. Yummm.
    I wish I could make a great homemade mac n cheese. I love it, but I always seem to screw it up☺

    And, oh my, I love love love Charlaine Harris books. I read them all last summer within a matter of weeks. I couldn't put them down. Do you watch the show that's based on the books on HBO? The books are better, IMO, but the show is fun too☺

    ReplyDelete