- Modern Fall 3-D Wreath - I didn't discover Tatertots and Jelly until yesterday. When I checked her g-reader stats, there are over 9300+ subscribers. Apparently, I'm kind of out of the loop. Check out this wreath. It's awesome. Then check out this wreath, too. It's equally awesome. Excuse me while I go to Michael's to buy all these supplies.
- Missy's Fall Garden Quilt - Everything about this pattern makes me happy.
- Designer Shower Curtain - I think I might try to make a shower curtain for the master bath, that is if we ever finish it.
- Machine Quilting Swirls - Natalia's quilting is pretty much amazing. I could watch these videos all. day. long.
- Lawn Chair Quilts - Monica's style is so fresh and creative, and true to their name, these quilts remind me of those scratchy lawn chairs my parents used to have in the backyard growing up.
- Year of Schnibbles Re-set - Sinta and Sherry are re-booting the Year of Schnibbles and re-naming it Le Petite. (because everything sounds fancier in French) Our first project: to re-cover our ironing boards - deeeeesperately needs to be done in my case. Project #2: Paganini - I'm over the moon about this one!
- A Versatile Block - Ever since I fell in love with the Stashbuster blocks (I and II), when Little Miss Shabby recommends a block, I sit up and listen.
- An Inexpensive Way to House Your Stash - I really really want to make this work for a number of reasons. 1) it looks pretty on the shelves and 2) it seems pretty green, re-using something instead of just recycling it. But I don't think I'm organized enough.
- A Zig-Zag Throw Pillow - Get the Anthropologie look without the Anthropologie price tag.
- Flower Swirl - Free Motion Quilting - Again, I cannot tell y'all how helpful it is for me to watch other people machine-quilt. Judi's in a class by herself. Go see for yourself.
- Crispy Baked Taco Bowls - Mmmmm, mini taco salads. Everything's more fun in miniature.
- Cheap French Bread - I'VE DONE IT! I had to modify this recipe slightly - added more water and less mixing time - but this recipe led to my most successful loaves of bread EVER.
- Red Velvet Shortbread Cookies - I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at the recipe.
- Buttermilk Chocolate Cookies - So much to love about this recipe.
- Nutella Gooey Butter Cake - My heart just skipped a beat.
- Morgan Harrison Home - This post has been tagged for my home inspiration file.
- 10 Important Blogging Lessons from the Pioneer Woman - I love this list because the writing is very down to earth and honest. True to form, Ree manages to give advice without sounding like a know-it-all.
- Turquoise Rooms and Projects - I pretty much want them all.