I'm already a bit behind on Pat's tips, but I'm going to try my darndest to catch up, since the first few tips are mainly just housekeeping.
So, Tip #1: Know what you have and categorize it.
Group A - Almost done – not much left to finish it AND I LOVE the project and WANT to finish it
- Scrap Quilt I - It's all basted. I just have to quilt and bind it.
- Peace on Earth Sampler - I don't think this project has even seen the light of day on my blog or flickr. I started it a few years ago as a Christmas present for the Hubz. I loved the fabrics separately, but once I put them all together, the quilt started to look a little girly.
- Leftovers from Hunky Dory State Fair Schnibbles (leftovers pictured above)
- Figgy Pudding Picnic II - leftover basket blocks from the first Figgy Pudding quilt
Group C – Partially done AND I LOVE the project and WANT to finish it
- Gobble Gobble 9-Patch
- Verna 9-Patch
- Winter White - Glace
- Martinique quilt for the guest bed - this is the arithmetic fail from the summer
- Plan C Schnibbles in Simple Abundance
- Figgy Pudding Picnic Schnibbles
- Swap blocks from the Triangle Modern Quilt Guild's inaugural block swap
- Charm Pack Quilt Along (progress pictured above)
- Portugal Quilt Top
- Wee Play Quilt Top
- Pumpkins Gone Wild Quilt Top
- Peace on Earth Disappearing 9-Patch
- Flannel Panel Christmas Quilt for Mom
- Christmas Past Lone Star quilt - another one that hasn't even seen the light of day on flickr. Last summer, Mom and I decided we would do our own mini-quilt along, using the same lone star pattern with jelly rolls. She hasn't worked on hers since last summer either. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Blue, Green, and Cream Half Square Triangles - And another one that no one's ever seen before. It's basically a plastic bag full of HSTs that I've already marked down the middle, sewn, and even trimmed. Next step: pressing the seams - one of the least exciting parts.
- Scrappy Courthouse Steps
Group E – Barely started – do you want to keep or not?
- Pint-Sized Wild Thing in Cotton Blossoms - KEEP
- Crumb-Pieced Quilt - KEEP