- Log Cabin Baby Blocks - You could do this with pretty much any other quilt block, too.
- Fake Hexies - because I just don't think I have the patience to deal with all those little pieces of paper.
- Hanger Coats - I don't know that I would every actually take the time to do this, but they look cute.
- Moose on the Loose - a free pattern from Carrie Nelson
- Inverted 9-Patch - Is it vain that I'm linking to my own tutorial? If so, sorry, but I'm so excited about it!
- Point and Shoot Camera Tips - Lots of photo ops over the next few weeks.
- Free Printable Gift Tags - It takes about 15 seconds to print out a sheet of cute tags. I'm never paying for them again.
- Christmas Subway Art - All you have to do is print it out and put it in a frame. Honest. Instant Christmas decoration.
- Wine Cork Christmas Tree - I save all our wine corks, and I'm always on the lookout for something to do with them besides put them in the crystal bowl we got for a wedding gift.