Sunday, November 28, 2010

Best of My World This Week


CRAFTINESS
  • Log Cabin Baby Blocks - You could do this with pretty much any other quilt block, too.
  • Fake Hexies - because I just don't think I have the patience to deal with all those little pieces of paper.
  • Hanger Coats - I don't know that I would every actually take the time to do this, but they look cute.
  • Moose on the Loose - a free pattern from Carrie Nelson
  • Inverted 9-Patch - Is it vain that I'm linking to my own tutorial? If so, sorry, but I'm so excited about it!


FOOD

LIFE


HOLIDAYS
  • Free Printable Gift Tags - It takes about 15 seconds to print out a sheet of cute tags. I'm never paying for them again.
  • Christmas Subway Art - All you have to do is print it out and put it in a frame. Honest. Instant Christmas decoration.
  • Wine Cork Christmas Tree - I save all our wine corks, and I'm always on the lookout for something to do with them besides put them in the crystal bowl we got for a wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment