Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Resolution #4 - Just One Charm Pack Continued

My next resolution is to keep on keepin' on with my Just One Charm Pack series. I have over a dozen ideas still left and a few more charm packs that need to be used [understatement].

Lots of work ahead of me

The Inverted 9-Patch is one of my favorite quilts I've ever made.

IMG_1862-e

And it's the only quilt that I've made more than once. It's still usually the first pattern I think of when I see charm packs, but I'm re-training my mind to consider the other Just One Charm Pack ideas I have percolating.

Fraternal Twins II-e

The Double Diamond 4-Patch might be a new favorite. I find myself toying with the idea of making a new one. This one went to my grandmother for Christmas, and the pattern just went together so easily. It wouldn't take long to whip up another one for myself :)

IMAG0038-e

I have another Just One Charm Pack pattern queued up as a blog post, but I haven't actually made it yet, so there are no accompanying pictures. (Can we say most boring blog post ever?) I will give you a hint, though. It will be made with this fabric.

IMG_1806-e

So to summarize, this resolution is pretty fuzzy compared to the others, but I'd like to keep on cranking out the Just One Charm Pack Tutorials, in hopes that someone else out there will find inspiration and guidance, when they find themselves stuck with Just One Charm Pack. Oh, and also because my stash of charm packs still looks like this:

Lots of work ahead of me-e

Back to work...

But before I go, here's what we're eating this week:

For more menu plans, be sure to check out this week's Menu Plan Monday post on OrgJunkie.

4 comments:

  1. you will be busy... those are a lot of charm packs! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your tutorials, because I have a few charm packs myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of that beautiful fabric. It even looks good sitting on a table

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you are doing this with the charm packs!! You should totally be on moda bake shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete