I hope y'all are finding lots of inspiration in the New Year!!!
- Mop Shoes - I don't mop nearly as often as I should. Would this make it more fun?
- Mosaic Star - This would be a great way to put a layer cake or honey bun (1.5" strips) to work.
- DIY Rug - A less labor-intensive alternative to a dropcloth rug.
- Argyle Pillow - I love argyle on my socks. How could I not love it on a pillow?
- Sturdy Stylin' Firewood Carrier - that would look a lot better than a stack of old logs on the corner of the fireplace, right?
- Subway Map Quilting - I really want to try out this quilting design. It's like stippling, but with edges.
- Post-Production Tips for your Crafty Photos - Before I started blogging, I never would have guessed taking photos of inanimate objects was such an art. Now I try to absorb as much wisdom as I possibly can when it comes to taking crafty photos.
- The 56 Best/Worst Analogies of High School Students - This made the rounds a few years ago, but I think it's been updated with new ones. It's hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried.
- 7 Easy Photoshop Fixes for your Family Photos - in case you're still editing all the Christmas photos you took.
- 7 Surprising Areas Where You'll Be Happier with Less - Is it just me, or is everyone de-cluttering right now?
- Window Ornament Holder - this is adorable.
- A Lined Stocking with a Cuff - the cuff makes the stocking, y'all.
- Easy Stocking Tutorial - can you tell I was thinking about making stockings month? fyi - it never happened.
- Heather Peterson's House at Christmastime - I love it when Heather shows photos of her house! She does a great job of incorporating quilts into her decor.