- Moda Bake Shop Monthly Contest - I'm a big fan of Moda Bake Shop, and the way they've allowed regular bloggers to promote themselves via Moda's pre-cut products. Read up on the details for the monthly contest they're sponsoring this spring!
- Building Blocks Baby Quilt - I love the off-set square in a square pattern - I need to make something like this soon!
- Stack and Whack Wonky Block Tutorial - I think I might have posted this before, but I'm sending it again anyways - such an easy way to get a wonky look without all the incessant trimming.
- Gloria's Quilt - It uses just one charm pack!
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal - Let's face it. Oatmeal by itself - not the box of packets you buy from the store, but the canisters of oats - is kind of a snooze. This looks like a tasty way to perk it up!
- Cookie Dough Cream Pie
- Spicy Chickpea & Spinach Curry
- Black Bean Soup with Chipotle Chiles - the best black bean soup/chili I've ever had, hands-down, came from Margaret's Cantina in Chapel Hill. It's one of my life's missions to replicate it at home. This one's on my to-make list.
- How to Build a Better Breakfast Burrito - I don't know if I'd ever actually eat this since I don't really like breakfast casserole, but I thought it was an interesting concept. Would it be ridiculous to take the same idea and make a lasagna sandwich? I think I saw Paula Deen do that once.
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Pasta - Um, yum.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Sandwich - So dangerously easy.
- Nutella French Toast - for National Nutella Day (today)!
- Intentional Living - sorry to go all self-help on y'all, but I really need to read this post about once a week.
- The Best Times to Buy Anything in 2011 - For anyone out there who's shopping for big purchases this year.
- 2 Spaces After a Period - Why You Should Never Ever Do It - No one ever told me! Have y'all noticed I've been slowly transitioning to one space between sentences over the past couple of weeks?