Saturday, February 5, 2011

Four Things

Shamelessy snatched from misserincrafts...

Four TV Shows I Watch


  • Modern Family
  • The West Wing
  • Mad Men
  • The Daily Show with Jon Stewart


Four Things I'm Passionate About

IMAG0038-e

  • Machine quilting
  • Making lists
  • Spreadsheets
  • Faith
Four Phrases I Use A Lot
  • That should be good.
  • What?!?
  • Blast!
  • Umm, hold on
Four Things I've Learned From the Past

  • Break up large to dos into smaller ones.
  • I won't actually do it later.
  • I'm a lot less cranky when I chug water throughout the day.
  • Measure twice, cut once. 


Four Places I'd Love to Go

summer time.....
  • Greece
  • Maine (again)
  • Pacific Northwest
  • Italy

Four Things I Did Today
  • Made a grocery list
  • Went to the grocery store
  • Took a trip to B&N just for fun
  • Dried the dishes


Four Things I Love About Winter


  • Sweatpants
  • Homemade bread in the oven
  • Sweaters
  • Anticipation - first of snow, then of spring
What are your 4 things??

2 comments:

  1. That was fun to read, Megan! I miss West Wing - don't you wish they'd bring it back? Our lists would be very similar......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that picture of the todo list. I followed along til I found the method and I think it's going to work well for me! I'm not sure if it's YOUR notebook, but all the same, thanks!

    ReplyDelete