Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick Resolution Update #1

I'm going to try to be a bit more conscientious this year about re-visiting my New Years' Resolutions once a month, if for no other reason, to remind myself that I boldly made them (public).

#1 - Get at least one step closer to wrapping up some unfinished business - done, done, and done.
#2 - Make 2 quilt tops, using 2 different books from my collection - Not yet.
#3 - Finish the 3 scrap quilts I've started + 2 more scrappy tops. - the first scrap quilt is done.
#4 - Keep cranking out the Just One Charm Pack tutorials - Double Diamond 4-patch was posted in January. I have another one written up that I need to actually make, to make sure that the directions actually create the quilt I think they will.

If you'll excuse me, I'm suddenly reminded of some sewing that needs to be done.

1 comment: