Earlier in the day, I had finished my Cotton Blossoms/Pint-Sized Wild Thing quilt top
AND mini-tops to make accompanying throw pillows.
The quilt top itself seemed to take forEVER. I forget that tiny blocks means lots of blocks to sew into rows, followed by lots of rows to sew together. After that ordeal, the pillow tops seemed to go together in no time.
But anyways, I figured my good behavior gave me full license to start a brand spankin' new project.
After much restraint, I finally 1) ripped open these bad boys
2) and then jumped on the red and aqua bandwagon with some sashing fabric.
I have a good feeling about this quilt already.
What did you do during the Super Bowl? Did you work on quilt binding? Were you on the edge of your seat with excitement over the game? Did you even know there was a big game on? hahaha
And for anyone who's here for the grub, here's what we're eating this week:
- Super Bowl Snack Foods: Emeril's Corn Dip, Taquitos
- Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce, Sauteed Asparagus
- Potato Soup, Spinach and Cheese Quesadillas
- Butternut Squash Soup, Homemade Bread
- Pizza, Salad
- Breakfast for Dinner!