- March Modern Fabric Madness - Are y'all following along with this? I feel like I've learned about so many new (to me) designers from this project.
- Enough Already: A Charity Case - Did anyone happen to catch this? I live in fear that I'll end up on this show, and the previews for this episode hit pretty close to home.
- Quilt Backing and Binding Calculator - Not the prettiest web design, but it gets the job done.
- Lined Canvas Bins - Class up your storage on the cheap! I'm considering this for my sewing room.
- The Bloggers' Pillow Party - This month's prize is some of the much-coveted Sherbet Pips fabric! Link up, y'all!!!
- Disappearing 4-Patch - So incredibly adorable!
- Pantone Fall 2011 - Expect to see these "it" colors showing up on the clothes racks this year and maybe in quilt fabric?
- Stash Management - This series is a great alternative to the fabric fasts that have been popping up in blogland.
- The Tula Pink Alphabet - I LOVE this pattern.
- King Cake Recipe - I've always wanted to make my own king cake, but every year I seem to forget until the Monday before Fat Tuesday. Maybe next year, I'll remember this recipe.
- Capuccino Cookies with Espresso and White Chocolate - mmmm, tasty
- White Bean Enchiladas - So mouth-wateringly easy.
- Homemade Thin Mints - In case someone ate the last girl scout cookie in the cookie jar.
- Devilish Shortcake - I made this on Friday night to go with some strawberries that were almost too ripe. It was excellent.