Confession: I hadn't even opened my bee block envelope for February when I wrote that post 4 days before the end of the month.
Anyways, I'd like to submit this turn of events as evidence that I serve a God with a sense of humor.
All color aversions aside, you guys, I LOVE these blocks.
You could still ask me, "Megan, how do you feel about orange?" And my first reaction would still be, ULGH.
But I love these blocks in all their orange-ness.
If you need me, I'll be over here in denial about my color preferences.
Here's what we're eating this week:
- Sunday: Monterrey after the Triangle Modern Quilt Guild meeting
- Penne with Vodka Sauce and Sauteed Asparagus
- Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans (holdover from last week)
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas, Avocado
- Fried Tofu with Green Curry and Rice (one of the Husbatron's specialties)
- Pizza, Salad
- Veggie Burgers, Tater Tots, Carrots