Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm Blushing

I know the day's almost over, but if you're still awake, hop over to Sarah's blog - she was kind enough to feature me in her Surfin' Sundays post today! To any one who found me via Sarah - thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Sarah for all the sweet words you had to say! I'm so glad we've been able to get to know each other a little better via Bee Splendid.

If you don't follow Sarah, you're missing out on the life and times of one productive and generous quilter.

I hope everyone is preparing for a great week! We've been out of town all weekend visiting family. We had a great time, as usual, but I'm awfully glad to be at home and back in the sewing room. I'll try to be back tomorrow with pictures (!) and food (!).

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Megan - and thanks for the shoutout!!

    ReplyDelete