Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Start + Finish of the Year - Framed Snowballs

After what seems like months of plodding along, I finally have a finish! So far, this is the only quilt I've started and finished in 2011. I'll get out of the way and let the photos do the talking...

IMG_2333

IMG_2334

IMG_2335

IMG_2343

IMG_2339

IMG_2340-1

Vital Stats

  • Started: February 2011
  • Finished: April 2011
  • machine-pieced, machine-quilted
  • Fabric Collection: Fandango by Kate Spain for Moda
  • Backing is from the "Flourish" collection by Studio e fabrics.
Come back tomorrow for the tutorial (finally)!!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first finish of the year. It's beautiful and your quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I can't wait for the tutorial--I have a stack of charm packs begging me to do something with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps--Have you thought of putting a list of your tutorials in your sidebar? Might be handy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! what a wonderful pattern and the quilting is perfect, too.
    Rita E in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Megan, it's so pretty! I love the design - and Fandango - one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is lovely. Good job.

    ReplyDelete