Friday, May 13, 2011

Best of My World

It's been forever since I've posted a link-fest, mainly because my recreational Internet time has been greatly reduced in favor of weeding? cleaning? sewing? I don't really know Maybe some of all of the above. Anyways, here are some links I've enjoyed lately!

CRAFTINESS


Alabama Tornado Damage
  • Project 13: Blankets for Tornado Survivors - If you have the time, please consider making something for this cause! They're not picky about the types of blankets they receive. 
  • Strawberry Fields Forever - I love the whimsical look of this fabric paired with this pattern!
  • The Moda Fabrics Archive - this is where you go to download jpgs of all the prints in their various collections if you want to load them into EQ or a similar program. I don't have such a program, but it just seems like a good idea to grab what I like before it's not there anymore. Hi. My name is Megan, and I hoard fabric (jpgs).
  • 2-Square Quilt Tutorial - This pattern is so elegantly simple. Pardon me while I go dig through my stash of jelly rolls for the perfect fabric. 
FOOD

Day 88/365 - Chocolate Cake
LIFE

bucket list
  • Turning Twenty-One - I love lists. I think information is much more easily absorbed and relateable in lists. This is one of the best I've seen in quite some time. 
  • Clara's Weekly Photo Project - Dear Husbatron, If you're out there reading this, just know that we will be doing this with our children after they're conceived, born, etc. because it's cute. And because I like any good excuse to buy some fabric. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the 21yr old advice list! A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Let me repeat: #8) "Is your resting face… the expression that you have when you’re just hanging out watching Real Housewives of Orange County… is that face bitchy? Change that. Try not to look bitchy when you’re just hanging out." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much internet linkies. I thought you were taking a brief holiday from all interwebs. I'll be breaking for a bit with Sasquatch bringing light to Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned you on my blog today as I passed on the Versatile Blogger Award. I really enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete