Sunday, July 31, 2011

H2H Finale

I know I've been blogging about my finished H2H quilts over the past couple of days, but here's a quick round-up...

From the awesome French General fabric that Vicki sent me, I made this quilt.

IMG_2660-e

(See here for more information)

Then I made this quilt.

IMAG0187

(More information found here.)

I also decided to send my Kona Solids Charm Pack Challenge quilt. It was the perfect size, and I didn't have any immediate need for it. To read more about it, see here.

IMG_2653-e

Be sure to check out Sarah's post today to see all the other finished h2h quilts that are on their way to an orphanage in Romania with Clint and Judi!!

9 comments:

  1. I love all three of your quilts, Megan! Lucky orphans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes. Very generous to send along the third. I saw that quilt in an earlier post and really liked it. Nice~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all three of your quilts. That is so nice to donate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 fantastic quilts...WOW!!! good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous quilts. I was trying to decide which I liked the best, but it was too hard a decision. I love the first quilt with the HSTs, the colors in the second quilt are blended beautifully and the bright solids against the gray really pop. I'm glad I don't have to choose between them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all three of your quilts. They will be treasured by someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful quilts! And three of them? - I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent quilts! That French General looks pretty good:)

    ReplyDelete