Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Radio Silence

Just a heads-up that things will be pretty quiet 'round these here parts this week. My nose is to the grindstone, working on the TMQG Robert Kaufman Charm Swap. The guild is doing it's big reveal this Sunday.

IMG_2332
(To allay any who fellow TMQG-ers who happen to be concerned, I have, in fact, cut into my charm pack. I just haven't taken any photos of the project since this one. Quilt blogger FAIL.)

I'll try to remember and snap some (grainy) in-process pics with my phone and upload them to flickr. Keep an eye out on my flickr stream for the eye candy if you're so inclined.

Lest you think I'm leaving the Husbatron to his own devices for food, here's what we're eating this week:
Check out OrgJunkie's edition of Menu Plan Monday if you'd like to see some other weekly menu plans from around the interwebz.

1 comment:

  1. Thank heaven for crockpots, right? Can't wait to see what you come up with....

    ReplyDelete